- Information Sheet 03 -Body and Chassis packages
- Procedure for Conditional Registration of Street Rods
- Application to Build
The rules for establishing Conditional Registration and for operation of Conditionally Registered Street Rods are explained fully in this document;
- Registration Requirements and Construction Guidelines for Conditional Registration of Street Rods in NSW
- Registration Process Flowchart
The NSW SRC charges the following fees, on a cost recovery basis, for services associated with Conditional Registration:
- First inspection by NSW SRC authorised inspector
- If the vehicle is presented to the Inspection station at Wyee NSW – $250
- Follow-up inspections – $35
- Annual fee to cover admin and issue of new Travel Authority Card – $40
- If travelling is required by our inspector, we will provide an estimate of cost based on cost recovery; Eg door to door time at $80/hr, travelling expenses at ATO rates/km, and reasonable accommodation and meals expenses.
To view these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.